Pages

Tuesday, November 15, 2011

Countdown to 11/16 Meeting: Tip 4 of 5

Over the next days, I'll present a series of self care tips as a prelude to our first Meetup meeting on 11/16.  These brief tips will relate to what I've learned this year about self care.

Tip 4:  Have a simple system to track your progress.

Granted some self care habits are easier to track than others but be creative and see how you can track your progress.  For sleeping, I use to keep a sleep log but that became too complicated so instead I just kept track of when I went to bed at 10:30 PM.  If you want to have more fun, keep a fun journal.  If you want to spend more time with your family, schedule the time or plan family outings together. 

Tomorrow will kick off our first Meetup, you can find out more about the group here.

No comments:

Post a Comment